depending on your budget, you can select options to achieve your desired result.
Some typical factors which influence price are:
- Simplicity or complexity of floor plan layout.
- Base platform in-ground or suspended above ground.
- External wall choices including a wide variety of cladding options
- Optional internal lining choices
- Door, window and glazing choices
- Classic Timber
- Modern Aluminium
- Standard Glass
- Hi-tech Glass
- Roof configuration choices
- Concealed trusses & horizontal ceilings
- Exposed rafter ridge & inclined ceilings
- Use of roof voids to create mezzanine areas
- Roof cover options
- Quantity of units per project phase
- The extent of made-to-measure component manufacture as opposed to utilizing standard componently.
- Opting for the DIY kit option or fully-built turnkey option.
Your sales consultant will naturally advise you on this all important subject, to give you best possible value. Worth noting is the cost effectiveness of solidwood homes on difficult building sites (steep slopes, clay soils, constantly wet areas), as compared to the more conventional, concrete-constructed approach on these types of sites.